We are pleased to offer the following areas of expertise in the management
1. Executive Wellness Program: A comprehensive
program with over 150 laboratory tests including hormones, inflammatory cardiac factors, biochemistry, complete blood
counts, and urine analysis. Additionally, an EKG, Whole body CT-Scan, H-Scan, and optional bed-side ultrasound.
2. Traumatic Brain Injury with Hormonal Dysfunction Syndrome assessment.
( go to TBImedlegal )
3. Low Testosterone Syndrome: The benefits
of testosterone replenishment far exceed any phantom risks when the hormone is replaced in physiological levels. Unfortunately,
the majority of patients are receiving testosterone as though they are all body builders going on stage to compete.
4. Estrogen Dominance: Women who develop symptoms of migraines, mood swings,
anger, irritability, and PMS prior to their menstruation or in women who are loosing their monthly cycle are probably dealing
with an Estrogen-Progesterone imbalance. Deficiencies of Testosterone and DHEA-s might also be participating by increasing
body aches and pains, depression, anxiety, loss of libido, and weight gain. How will you know if you don't check them?
5. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases both have a growing number of peer-reviewed
articles addressing the negative impact of hormone deficiencies on the development and progression of these life destroying
illnesses. Don't wait until it is too late read the articles by C.J. Pike, USC Keck School of Medicine.
Go to: New Patient Intake